We offer a Government Approved Kindergarten program, delivered by qualified early childhood teachers.
The Kindergarten Early Childhood Teacher incorporates the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines into their program. The Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines builds connections between what children already know or can do, their learning in a kindergarten program, and future learning in Prep.
Our Early Childhood Teachers strengthen children’s sense of belonging, being and becoming as they:
- make deliberate and well-informed decisions to promote and enrich children’s holistic learning and development;
- build respectful relationships with family, community and professional partners;
- promote children’s well-being and ongoing learning;
- interact with children with a clear focus to promote learning;
- support children with additional needs;
- monitor and assess children’s learning and communicate on their progress with relevant partners;
- build connections between children’s prior, current and future learning experiences to promote continuity.